Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face

Post by Gazimu Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 am

Shannon Gallagher
Shannon let a smirk light up her face, without looking away from her chips. "I'm pretty familiar with gambling games." she said, pushing forward two red chips to call Erik's move. She turned towards the two others, who had folded, to address their questions, as much as she wanted to ignore them because of what they'd asked. "No, I have a newfie accent, and yes, like the dog, that's where the breed originated." she noted, rolling her eyes under her sunglasses.
Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19389

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face

Post by Rainykinz Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Eleano11
Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Tumblr_mdre4rAlDF1qzl33so1_500
Outfit

Eleanor was relieved when she realized this 'folding' thing meant she was done dealing with confusing cards for a while. She turned her attention back to the other girl. She nodded in understanding, noticing that Shannon seemed a little fed up with the silly questions. She decided not to vocally respond, and to just let the poker round continue without her. Eleanor crossed one leg over the other under the table. Might have been better off just going back to my cabin, at this rate, she mused. She'd approached Erik and Carter and what she thought was an open card game out of boredom, but now she was right back where she started. Still, at least I don't have to worry about those blasted cards at the moment. "How long does a poker game usually last?" Eleanor asked after a while, unsure of what she was supposed to do now.

Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Drachmas : 18451

Back to top Go down

Post by moon Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 2safqxxCan't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Im3HGDC

Carter James Fisher
Carter felt a little cut out of the conversation, and he wasn't really interested in poker at that moment. He hadn't really ever been interested in it, he had just needed a spot to eat his apple. His tapping continued as he looked down at the table, looking around the Mess Hall for a reason to leave. The tone in Shannon's voice suggested her annoyance in their questions, so he stayed silence. Carter hadn't ever liked silence, even when he was a kid, he found it boring. Chuckling at the girl's question, he replied, "Too long." The demigod decided to stand, brushing off his clothes and looking at the group. "I'm gonna have to quit, no offense, but - yeah." With that, he walked out of the Mess Hall, headed for the showers.
moon
moon

Drachmas : 19262

Quester
Name: Amelia Parson
Godly Parent: Athena
Health:
Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 pm

[cemter]Either show or raise. Those were his choices, and he wasn't scaring her off anytime soon. No, that happened with the Carter guy. Erik just gave a nod of recognition as the guy left. And to the length of the game, he supposed. "As am I. Ready to show?" he asked. If one was bored, the other was too, and the only option he had was end this round, or keep jacking up the pool until she folded. Which was utterly boring, time-consuming, and pointless at this point.[/center]
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Drachmas : 23887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:20 am

Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Tumblr_n8vbx3Gr351qfhet5o1_250Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Tumblr_n8vbx3Gr351qfhet5o4_250

Kerry had been walking around the camp for a bit and after awhile she came up to the dinning place where food and stuff was brought out.. Right? She had been here for how long and still didn't know much did she? Well that was stupid.as she walked in she saw a few people with cards and then she spotted one to be her twin sister, Shannon. So that was where she had been. After a few moments she walked up to them and she saw what they were playing and smirked. "What the fuck asshole." She said punching her sister's shoulder lightly. "Getting people to play strip poker and not inviting me, this is like treason, any type of game being played you tell me." She said and sighed slightly and then looked over at the others, "Mind if I join?"
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 22847
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Shannon Gallagher
Shannon resisted the urge to flinch when she got punched, instead just turning to face Kerry with a bored expression, one eyebrow slightly raised. "For one, it isn't strip poker, and two, I just found them randomly and joined in." In fact Shannon suspected that Kerry had come here for food, pretty much the same as she had. "Calm down, huh Kiry?" she said her name high pitched, smiling devilishly.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Erik raised an eyebrow as another girl, identical to the other late one, showed up. Twins? Nightmarish. "We can strip next round, if you want," He stated with the same bored expression he'd used on his hand. Strip poker was the stupidest idea that could be conceived for an open space, but why not entertain the moron? Absentmindedly, he looked back at his cards, then up to Shannon, waiting for a response to his earlier suggestion.
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Drachmas : 23887

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am

Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Eleano11
Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face - Page 2 Tumblr_mj18aoCGFA1ru6t7vo1_500
Outfit

Eleanor had just spaced out while the round continued, and when she snapped back to reality, she was surprised to see that Shannon had multiplied. Twins, she realized after a second. Eleanor was about to drift back into a daydream when she heard someone mention 'strip-poker.' She raised an eyebrow. Excuse me? Eleanor wasn't entirely sure what that was, but it really did not sound good to her. She bit her lip and fought back a slight blush. She definitely wasn't sticking around now, but as much as she wanted to just slip away without making a sound, Eleanor had been taught not to be rude. "As delightful as that sounds, it's getting late, I'm rubbish with card games, and sleep is important," she said with forced smile. "Thanks for the game. Have a lovely evening." Eleanor tugged her cardigan back on, got up from the table as quickly as she could, and hurried off back to her cabin.

Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Drachmas : 18451

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:19 am

Shannon Gallagher
Shannon rolled her eyes as the other girl left, before turning her attention to the game. Two left, she thought distractedly, before laying her cards on the table, faces up. "Done with betting, there's only the two of us left." she said, her eyes wandering down to the chips in the middle. "Straight from ten to ace. Not like it matters, two of the players left without paying up." she muttered.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:34 am

Kerry sighed as soon it seemed people were leaving there was no use playing anything now. "Well I think I have bad luck today, no point in playing now." Kerry said shrugging her shoulders and she looked around to see if any food was inside. Food was good, she could always go for food. Who didn't like food?
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 22847
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2