Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 Empty Re: First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

Post by The Fates Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 am

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : Action

#1 'Basic Evade' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 NXUNFiu

--------------------------------

#2 'Basic Attack' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 Arrow-19
The Fates
The Fates

Drachmas : 17502460

Back to top Go down

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 Empty Re: First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

Post by Gazimu Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 am

Alexander Agius

Alex winced as he watched Phoenix's blade bounce harmlessly off of the monster's scales. This thing needed to die soon, cause he wanted to go back to their relaxing day, and this was just not meeting standards. "I don't think I'll ever eat seafood after this" he muttered, slashing at the monster again, not even having to check his footing anymore, it was just becoming automated now for him to keep his balance in the canoe, while swinging.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19499

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 am

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : Action

'Basic Attack' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 Arrow-19
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:32 am

5HP. Monster go rawr.
Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Drachmas : 18561

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:32 am

The member 'Rainykinz' has done the following action : Action

'Monsters' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 Ivqh06S
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:08 am

Phoenix was angry over and over again it was repeatedly failing, she needed to practice with her skills or better yet get her dual swords and then come back and fight this thing. She needed to get better this was just pathetic. She was doing nothing. "Why can't you just let me hit you." She almost screamed at the thing just continuing with trying to hit the Cetus and almost at the point of tears but she couldn't cry now. She tried to shift out of the way of the attack but didn't even care anymore, she lost a bit of energy trying to heat a blade that wouldn't even hit the damn thing.
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 22957
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:08 am

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : Action

#1 'Basic Attack' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 Arrow-10

--------------------------------

#2 'Basic Evade' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 4 NXUNFiu
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex let out a whoop, grinning wildly as Phoenix managed to drive her knife into the monster. He quickly put out his arm for her to grab, so that she could get off of this thing if it retaliated against her. "Come on, it's not safe on there!" he shouted, wobbling a little in the canoe.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Phoenix was breathing heavily after she could feel the thing becoming weak and she got a firm grip on the knife and pulled it out of beast and she looked over to Alex and saw him put out an arm for her to grab, and she remembered where she was, she forgot for a brief moment that she jumped on the Cetus. Soon she grabbed his arm and allowed him to pull her into the boat. "We should get to shore before we do any form of healing." She said.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:23 pm

The cetus, hurt and annoyed, gave up and sank back down to the bottom. That was the last time it would attack campers who had interrupted its nap for a while.
Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Drachmas : 18561

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex nodded and grabbed one of the oars once Phoenix was in the boat. Setting his sword aside, he began to paddle them back to shore quickly, hoping that her injuries weren't too bad. Luckily they only had her to worry about and not the both of them, as the monster had seemingly ignored Alex the entire time, even though he was constantly slashing at it.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Phoenix sighed and she grabbed the other oar and she began to paddle with him back to shore. After awhile they finally made it back and Phoenix grabbed her clothes which were wet regardless now anyways and she got out of the boat, thankful to be on land for once. "At least I come back in one piece." She said softly.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex quickly wrapped Phoenix in a tight hug, before releasing her and pulling the canoe onto the beach. He grabbed the first aid kit out of it and walked back to her. "One piece is good, you're too small to lose anything else" he teased, trying to ease the tension in the situation. He started to check for cuts, and anything else that might need some immediate attention.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Phoenix was shocked by the sudden hug she got from Alex and she felt his arms encase her tightly for the hug. She was shocked but it wasnt in a bad way. She watched as he came back with the medkit and he was teasing her and she smiled a bit. "All about genetics I suppose." She said and then looked at her arm, "You may want to start with my arm, uh, the damn thing did bite me after all and it was bleeding earlier." She said quietly to him.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex began dutifully pulling out bandages and such to patch up the wounds. "I can't really do a whole lot with this kit, doesn't offer me many tools, so we'll have to take you to the infirmary to make sure and heal you up properly after" he muttered, covering up a gash on her leg. "For now I can pretty much just cover up the damage and stop the bleeding." He stood up after a few minutes of patching, "There." he said, giving a faint smile.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 am

Phoenix watched him as he explained the situation and how he was taking care of her wounds and attending to them gently. When he finished up with it all she still kept her gaze on him and she listened to him say 'there' and then give her a faint smile. That was when she gave him a quick peck on the lips in thanks for his efforts."Thank you." She said softly to him and she looked out at the water seeing how calm it was now. It'd be awhile before she decided to go in that lake again."So should we go to the infirmary now or later?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex, instead of responding with words, just nodded, putting a supportive arm around Phoenix's shoulders. He lead her in the direction of the infirmary, walking slowly since he didn't know how the bites on her legs would affect her walking strength, especially after the adrenaline starts to fade. "This date took quite a turn, didn't it."

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Feeling his arm wrap around her shoulders for support, she allowed it this time and she leaned on him a bit as they slowly made their way to the infirmary and that was when she heard him speak up and she gave a faint smile, "It did, but I did have fun before they took a turn into fight mode. I have to admit I was really frustrated when I couldn't hit the Cetus but I'm proud I got the last hit before it went away."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex smirked a little, "Yea, stealing my hard earned kill" he joked, laughing a little. They'd made it to the infirmary, a few Apollo kids coming out curiously to see why they were there, and quickly noticing the bandages and visible scars, taking the two of them in. "Next time we can go somewhere less likely to get us killed." he said hopefully.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4