Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to my life ~TRIST~

2 posters

Go down

welcome to my life ~TRIST~ Empty welcome to my life ~TRIST~

Post by Trist Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Name: Tristan Pratz
Age/birthday: 15, August 18th
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Chosen Perk: Evade
Sexual orientation: Straight, bi-curious
Weapon: Sword, Axe, Hatchet, (one of them)
Mortal Parent: Savannah Pratz; Mother- Age 39,
Talents: Very Smart, Quick-Thinker,
Flaws: He'd probably get distracted too easily from trying to create an object.
Powers: The ability to create quite a bit of different objects with almost anything,
Biography: When Tristan was a young boy, he loved to go on walks with his Mother, Savannah, in the Winter-garden Park, nearby his home. He loved how beautiful the trees looked in the fall, the orange, yellow, and red just made him feel warm inside. His mother usually brought a picnic basket along with them, so they'd have a wonderful picnic at night, and stare at the stars, pointing out constellations and a lot of other pretty things in the sky. But the day got worse because when he got home, his stupid-ass Step-Father forced him strait to bed, and started beating his mother, for treating Tristan in the right way, but not her Step-Children, Preston, and Kira. Tristan once had to go to the restroom badly, and when he walked out one night, he saw his mom, bloody, and scratched. He screamed and ran to his mother, "STOP!! Look what you're doing to he--" he got shoved aside by his Step-Dad, "Look, b****, I told her to treat everyone respectfully, and I thought your supposed to be in bed, if you don't want to end up like her, go to bed. NOW!" he roared. Tristan, scared and defenseless, ran to his room, crying, and cursing, he hated his step-father, and was going to get rid of him. When Tristan was 11, he and his mom had enough of his Step-Father's crap, and when he came home, there was a couple policemen there, along with child services, but they didn't have Tristan, they had Kira, and Preston. The reason is why Tristan didn't get taken away, is because they didn't know HE sent the videos of his step-father beating his mom, they started to take him than Kira stepped out, suprisingly, and said "Don't take him! He was the one that gave you the pictures... I saw him... Thats how he got the scar on his back, I told my dad and he whipped him, once, but HARD." inspirational, right? Four short weeks later, she got married again, to a man named Dustin, and he was the second nicest person Tristan had EVER met, besides his mother. His mother seemed very happy to be with Dustin, so Tristan was happy too. Now, at the age of 14, he came home with his buddy Grevin on the last day of school, aswell three days before his birthday, and than Grevin whispered to him, 'Come on, I'm gonna show you somewhere cool, its gonna take a while, so pack some clothes, and everything you need, and send your mom a note.' Tristan, being an average teenager took his chances and went. Grevin decided to take them on a bus, since it would be faster. They drove, and drove, they stopped in a place that Tristan KNEW that it was New York. They ate there, refilled their drinks, and was off again. But this time, they decided to take a train. Tristan got bored, and they brought cards, which he brought in case he got bored. They stopped in Manhattan and they couldn't tell how long they have traveled, they didn't want to know. They went in an ally and took a nap, than they woke up to the sudden roar of a Cyclopes, Tristan grabbed a shield and greek warrior helmet, suprisingly, the store next to them sold greek antiques. Tristan took the shield and bashed it on the Cyclops' head, causing the little guy to pass out for a few minutes. They took that chance to run to the LI railroad, they hopped in just in time for them to hear a roar, a loud one too. The train was speeding off into the distance by the time the Cyclops' got there. 2 hours later, they got off the train and than he just followed Grevin, he didn't know what else to do. Grevin took him over the hill and into camp. There he is, and now he is.
Appearance: Tristan's physical appearance is not what you call, beautiful, but he's above than average, as he says. Now, lets start with his most beautiful hair, its brown, but leaning towards the Light-Brown side, its usually swooped to the side, with a hat on, but sometimes he decides to change it up, and get his hair cut and styled. He his skin is a tan color, not that much to explain about it, but he just wanted to let that out there, he is TAN, not BROWN, TAN. He usually wears a white polo, with a plaid jacket covering over, he doesn't really care about fashion, be he makes it work, girl, hmm, HMM!?!?!? Sorry, got carried away, now lets get back to his eyes, they are a brownish color, more darker, like black, but not completely black. He is 5'9, taller than others, and weighs 136 pounds.
Personality: He is first of all, a very hard worker, he had good grades in school, even though his ADHD made it hard to concentrate on tests, but on the other hand, he sometimes used his ADHD to remember questions, for an example- how does your body react to not eating for a long time? He just thinks it in his head, and it than goes on paper. Second of all, he is very crafty, he once made a airplane out of rubber bands, and it actually flew, which gave him an A+ on his grade card, but he also made a paper Eiffel Tower, which was the talk of the year, until it crashed on the teachers head. Third, he is very friendly, even though a lot of people think he's crazy. An example of this is, he is best friends with another girl at school, and they became friends right away, they just clicked together, they were like Salt and Pepper. They read Greek Mythology a lot, they had very random moments, and always went on walks the same way as he and his mother used to. Finally, he is very judgemental about himself, he always thinks that he is not good at sports, when he just doesn't try at much at all, he also thinks he's fat, just because he's a bit bigger.
Other: yoyoyo~
Password: Piper Mclean/ Pipermclean c:

Last edited by Trist on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trist

Drachmas : 18320

Back to top Go down

welcome to my life ~TRIST~ Empty Re: welcome to my life ~TRIST~

Post by Gazimu Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 am

Trist wrote:Flaws: He'd try to use anything around him in a fight as a weapon, even grass.

Not a Flaw, just shows he's determined and persistent. Demigods are supposed to do things like this to survive (Ex: Jason and the Wooden plank in TLH)
Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19549

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trist Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 pm

changes made... ithink

Trist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Tristan Pratz is Accepted
Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19549

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trist Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm

welcome to my life ~TRIST~ Josh-Hutcherson-smiling-yup-GIF
major wip
Name: Dalton Weihs (way-ce)
Age/birthday: 19, August 3rd
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Chosen Perk: Heal
Sexual orientation: Straight (Bi-Curious)
Weapon: Dagger
Mortal Parent: Argonite Weihs, Father (age 47)
Talents: Sports, Shooting Arrows, and Climbing
Flaws: Too Loyal, Clingy, and
Powers:
Biography: (At least 4 sentences)
Appearance: (At least 4 sentences)
Personality: (at least 4 sentences)
Other:
Password: (Go to the site rules and read them, find the hidden message and until you have it, your sheet wont be accepted. Only goes for the first character you make)

Trist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum