Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen

2 posters

Go down

I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen Empty I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen

Post by Lupperdoodle Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 am

I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen Tumblr_m7f5uaU5VU1rr6ht5

Well, there was always a time to learn something new. Maybe that wasn't the case today, as Harri got hit in the face yet again by a rebounding basketball. "I really shoulda stuck to Soccer, eh?" He said, tossing the ball back to the other guy. But that guy caught it, nodding a bit. "You're hopeless, Harrison. I gotta get back to training" he said, before tossing the ball back to Harri. This time, it landed in his hands, and Harrison gave a little wave as the guy left. "Maybe some other time, Jerry?" Harrison knew there'd be no next time. Not with the basketball, at least. He shrugged to himself, then turned, seeing another kid near the court. "Oi, wanna join me?" He tossed the ball in the air, then caught it as he waited for a response.
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Drachmas : 24092

Back to top Go down

I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen Empty Re: I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen

Post by moon Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:16 pm

I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen 2safqxxI throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen Im3HGDC

Carter James Fisher
Carter was headed out to the courts to get some shots in before Lunch. He had planned to be working alone, but when he heard a voice from the pavement of the court, he raised an eyebrow. Sliding the basketball under his elbow, the demigod shrugged, considering the proposition. "Are you any good?" he asked, a smirk forming on his lips. Being rude and cocky was an all too familiar approach, but it was the kind he always used when it came to sports. Athletics was Carter's pride and joy; he wouldn't play with just anyone.
moon
moon

Drachmas : 19467

Quester
Name: Amelia Parson
Godly Parent: Athena
Health:
I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen Left_bar_bleue100/100I throw my hands up in the air some times, sayin' aye-oh, this is o-pen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum