Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit me with your best- Oh.

2 posters

Go down

Hit me with your best- Oh. Empty Hit me with your best- Oh.

Post by Lupperdoodle Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Hit me with your best- Oh. Tumblr_m50fvl8ErQ1rpv0bb

It was about midday when Erik set off into the forest, armed only with his trusty hammer. He'd decided some solo training was in order; partially cause he needed it, partially because the munchkins in the cabin were annoying. Anywho, his venture was going rather well until a trio of hellhounds lept out. Which wouldn't have been a problem, if there hadn't been a fourth behind him. It wasn't too long before one was reduced to dust and the other three had pinned the boy down, though he somehow managed to keep their snapping jaws off of his face.

#ThisSucksButYolo#EdenOnly#Yolo
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Drachmas : 24137

Back to top Go down

Hit me with your best- Oh. Empty Re: Hit me with your best- Oh.

Post by Sorella Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Hit me with your best- Oh. Tumblr_mf8nwfaL4V1rwnoxxo1_500

Eden was bored, and was trying to see if there would be a challenge while she was in the forest today. She trained multiple times in this forest way back in her day, and she knew the patterns of the creatures, well a majority of them, and the signs to look out for. Eden had already killed a handful today and she was just swinging her sword around, until she heard Hellhounds and she followed the sound of it until she saw a boy on the grown with three hellhounds. She sighed a bit, "You're a real dumb ass, aren't you? You need to get stronger if it only takes three of them to trap you on the ground." She said shaking her head in disapproval. Eden then prepared her sword, as she walked forward, and beheaded the one, as it crumbled into dust, and kicked the other off the boy, and with a swift movement she stabbed a second one as it turned into dust. "Do you need me to finish the last one or do you think you can handle it?"
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 23097
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Erik had already swung out at the third before the question even finished. The hellhound barely had time to squeal before its dust poofed all over Erik. "I'm fine." He gave her a smile as he sat up, "Thanks." Knowing it wasn't smart to stay helpless on the ground for any length of time, he got back on his feet. "And there were four, orig-" He'd been trying to save a bit of his pride until he recognized the girl who'd come along. He blinked, just to be sure, but his first instinct was right. "Eden? How long've you been out?" it couldn't have been too long, seeing as she hadn't aged quite as much as he had.
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Drachmas : 24137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum