Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxation Time...

2 posters

Go down

Relaxation Time... Empty Relaxation Time...

Post by Phoenix Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Relaxation Time... MV5BMjkyMjUyNzUyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk4NzI0OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_

The sun had recently gone down when Axel put his leather jacket on over his orange Camp Half-Blood shirt and left the cabin. He put his gloved hands in his jeans pockets as he strolled through the Camp, on his way to the Beach. He noticed a few other campers still around, kids playing basketball and a couple sitting together and holding hands. Axel payed no attention to any of them and kept walking, determined on getting to his destination without any distractions.

Once he arrived, the son of Thanatos sighed in relief and sat down at his normal spot, which is a comfortably formed rock. He took his beanie off and set it to the side, putting his right foot up on his left leg. He put untied the shoe that rested on his leg, then forcing it off with yet another sigh. He did the same with the other shoe and then pulled his socks off and gently placed his feet on the soft sand, gently closing his eyes as a smile formed on his lips. This was the only place he could really relax with his shoes and socks off, which soothed him a surprising amount. If he stepped on grass he would kill whatever he stepped on instantly and...well, the cabin floors aren't exactly the most comfortable. He got off the rock and and laid down on the sand, closing his eyes once more. And as he listened to the sound of the waves lapping against the shore, he didn't hear someone approach him.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Drachmas : 20264

Quester
Name: Axel Carson
Godly Parent: Thanatos
Health:
Relaxation Time... Left_bar_bleue100/100Relaxation Time... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Relaxation Time... Empty Re: Relaxation Time...

Post by Lupperdoodle Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:35 am

Relaxation Time... Tumblr_lze7ycDldI1r5jowh

Oh, how she hated this time of year, when the entire world was warm and there were little fires all the time.  There was only one place to go at times like this.  She wrapped her wool scarf around her neck, opting to leave her cap in the cabin, and tied her hair back.  To the beach she went, wearing sandals, shorts, and a cut-off Camp-Halfblood tee in an attempt to stay cool.  The watery space was always nicer anyway.

But when she got there, someone was in her place.  Maybe they could share?  Carefully, she approached the figure laying on the rock, but then he rolled into the sand. "Um..."  She drew closer, but he seemed to not mind her being there.  "Uh... have you come to watch the Naiads too?  They always look prettiest from this spot..."  Of course he hadn't; what was she thinking?  Nobody appreciated the water nymphs anymore.
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Drachmas : 24062

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:50 am

Relaxation Time... Bran-bran-stark-23195918-500-281
*SoManyYoungGifs...*

A voice interrupted Axel's relaxation and he opened his eyes suddenly and turned to look at whoever had disturbed him. He heard her ask if he had come to watch the Naids and was about to snap at her when he looked down and remembered his feet weren't covered. He immediately grabbed at his socks and struggled a bit as he tried to put each one on with gloved hands. Once he finally got both on, he stood up and began to rub the sand off his clothes...and then realized there was now sand in his socks. Oh well. He grabbed his beanie and put it back on, looking to the girl to finally answer her question. "No, I didn't. I came here because...well...it's the only place I can really relax."
Phoenix
Phoenix

Quester
Health:
Relaxation Time... Left_bar_bleue100/100Relaxation Time... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:02 am

Relaxation Time... Tumblr_lt8hs6sGWP1qcd6r7o2_250

Belle tipped her head to the side as the boy hurried to put his shoes on.  "What'r'ya doing that for?  Naiads steal shiny stuff, silly," she said, feeling a bit bad that she must've startled him.  "Oh...well it is a nice spot.  I'm sorry, you could stay if you want, you were here first," Belle continued, looking down at her feet.  She really wanted to relax too.  "You know, I lied about the Naiads... they look best over thata way," She said to her toes, then started shuffling away to another rock.
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:11 am

Axel replied to the girl when she asked why he was putting his shoes on to which he replied, "I did it so that I won't...do...stuff." He put a hand behind his neck and rubbed it a bit, avoiding eye contact. He listened as she apologized and told him that she lied about the Naiads. He heard her walking away and looked up slightly. He felt like a jerk now, for probably scaring her off. It sucked that it always happened and he always got pissed at himself. He sighed and then called to her as she kept walking, "Hey uh...I don't mind if you stay here. It gets uh...kinda lonely...I guess." He was totally making up crap now, always preferring to be alone and never being lonely. But hey, might as well try to be friendly...right?
Phoenix
Phoenix

Quester
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Relaxation Time... Tumblr_lze7zh0y7P1r5jowh

Belle spun around at once. Was he serious? "You... sure you don't mind?" She asked, starting to walk back towards him. She got close enough and sat down on the rock. The Naiads had already started playing a bit, she could see, and for a second, she was distracted. "Oh! I'm Belle," she said, looking up at him with a smile. "What, uh, what was that 'stuff' you mentioned earlier? If you don't mind sharing?" She was swinging her legs, not looking at him anymore. Those water nymphs really were prettier here.

SorryThisTookSoLongI'mATerriblePersonD:
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 pm

The boy nodded when she asked if he was sure he didn't mind. He watched as she sat down and looked out towards the sea, noticing the Naiads playing. The girl introduced herself which caused Axel to look back to see her smile at him and he smiled back. "Nice to meet you. I'm Axel." He was about to look back towards the water when she asked him what he had meant before. His smile faltered a bit and he averted his gaze. "It's just a uh...power I have. I need to cover my skin when I'm around people. Cause uh...it's a bit of a dangerous power." Of course he didn't need to cover his skin, but he did it anyway. Just to keep others safe.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Quester
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 am

Relaxation Time... Tumblr_lze80irFEn1r5jowh

"Oh... well, that's a shame," She said with a frown. To be trapped in the heat covering your skin like that. Belle knew that must've been a pain. Or maybe she was the only one bothered by heat? She re-wrapped the scarf around her neck, then looked at him again. "You must be hot like that. I can make it a bit cooler if you'd like?"
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Axel looked over at her as she asked if he would want her to cool him off. He got a puzzled expression and replied, "Um...sure. But uh...how exactly?" As soon as he said it, however, he realized how much of a stupid question that was. She probably had some sort of power that would be able to cool him off. That led to him wondering who her mother was...but, he didn't inquire.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Quester
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Belle smiled at his question.  "Easy, here,"  She said, holding her hand up, palm out towards him.  An expression of quiet concentration crossed her face, then a cool air current formed in front of her hand.  After a moment, it extended out, blowing around Axel at a cool, not freezing, temperature.  Once the power had settled in, the concentration left her face.  "How's this?"
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Axel watched as she held a hand up, palm faced towards him. He saw something form and felt a cool breeze wash over him which made him smile and laugh a bit. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the nice air as it had been pretty hot, especially having to wear clothes to cover every single bit of flesh on his body. When Belle asked how it was, he opened his eyes with a wide smile and replied, "Pretty...refreshing I guess. It feels really good...seems like you got a pretty useful power. Especially for the summer."
Phoenix
Phoenix

Quester
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down