Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] Empty First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:57 am

Phoenix had still managed to wake up in time, despite staying up later than she had planned to with Alex. Eventually he wet back to his cabin and she helped sneak his way back there, but as for today she was to meet him at the lake around eleven am because that was what they had agreed on the previous night. She had managed to just find something simple to wear unlike what the Aphrodite kids pulled last night. She walked out of her cabin and heard the giggling of the girls on the porch. She ignored them and walked to the beach. She got there a bit early to sit on the doc for a bit and just let her feet soak in the water a bit. As it got closer to eleven her nerves started to build up and she found it difficult to contain them but tried to push them down as best as she could.
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 23082
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] Empty Re: First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:18 am

Alexander Agius

Alex had made his way to the lake, glad to be back in simple khaki shorts and an orange camp shirt, just like normal. He took care to make a wide berth around the Aphrodite cabin on his way there, otherwise he feared he might be abducted. That would take time, and Alex definitely didn't want to be late for his canoeing time today. He noticed Phoenix sitting on the edge of the dock when he arrived, and walked down the planks to her side, sitting down and dipping his feet in the water beside hers. "Morning" he said, feeling at ease with her now, after their date.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19624

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] Empty Re: First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:24 am

Finally after he showed up and he had began to sit next to he with his feet in the water, her nerves were pushed down a lot and they eventually floated away. Most of her nerves were generally just nerves that happened before whatever it is she was about to do. "Morning." She replied back to him and she noticed that today he was wearing a camp shirt as well, and she smiled, she still wished she had been able to wear it last night but maybe the Aphrodite kids had a point. Phoenix began to absentmindedly playing footsies with him, "anything I should know before I get in the boat?" She asked.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:35 am

Alexander Agius

Chuckling, Alex replied swiftly with "Don't flip us." he rested his hand over hers on the dock as they sat, grinning. "It's probably the number one thing, we do want to stay above the water, and all." he explained mockingly, before glancing around. They had to go get a canoe first, of course. Alex spotted a few on the small beach to the left. "We also need to go and get the canoe, and put it in the water." he informed her, "Shall we do that now?" he asked, with the subtle undertone of 'or do you want to play with my feet for a little longer first'

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:07 pm

When he began to mention not to flip them in the boat she began to laugh a bit and she knew knowing her luck it was most likely going to happen either way. She looked over to where the canoes were and she knew it was gonna be a bit to get it into the water but it wouldn't be too bad. Then he asked if they should do it that now, and then she looked down at her playing with his feet and she blushed a bit pulling her feet back. "I'm sorry, and uh sure we can do that now."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex nodded, getting up and laughing. "Don't apologize, it was cute." he said, and then wondered where that came from. He knew he was nice, but when did he become smooth with the ladies? Hoping it was just natural and he didn't seem too stupid with it, Alex decided to just let it go. He grabbed her hand to pull her up to her feet so they could start walking to the canoes. "So I can get the canoe in the water pretty easily, you'll just have to sit in it and not move until I get in."

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Alex mentioned that her playing with his feet was cute, and she smiled, at least he wasn't a jerk like some other guys could be. He then mentioned the plan of operation and she nodded, "I'll try to stay perfectly still, is there anywhere we could paddle the canoe to, like places to stop, or is this the only side of the lake that has a place to stop?" She asked as she looked out at the open water and she felt him grab onto her hand helping her up and she walked with him towards the canoe. "How many times a week do you go out in the canoe? just on an estimate thing."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Alexander Agius

Grinning, Alex looked down at her with a raised eyebrow, "What, you don't have confidence in my canoeing skills?" he asked teasingly, laughing afterwards and looking back in front of them. "But uh, on average I'd say three to five times a week, maybe less if I get busy with camp chores or helping in the Infirmary." he explained, keeping close to Phoenix's side. When they reached the canoes, he smiled, but kept his hand in hers for now. "So, which one do you want?" pointing at the group of canoes, which all had different coloured hulls.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:30 am

Phoenix began to giggle a bit as he teased her a bit and then he answered the question seriously. "Wow I guess I need to start to get out of the forge more and out of the water and into a boat." She said shrugging her arms and then he asked which one she wanted and she smiled, "The green one, are we going to wear life jackets or no?" She asked not sure whether they should or not.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex flipped the green one on to its hull before shrugging as he leaned down to push it towards the water. "We're demigods, we like to live dangerously, right?" he laughed a little, and then motioned to the canoe, "Better hop in before it reaches the water." he told her, grinning, "Paddles are inside." he added, spotting them inside of it as he got the front of the canoe to the edge of the water.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Phoenix listed to him mention about the living dangerously, she supposed that was true but it didn't mean they had to be rebels all the time. Regardless she hopped into the boat and sat down on the seat and soon found the paddles that he mentioned were inside. It was different being the person in the boat rather than just swimming in the water. "So.." She trailed off not sure how to make conversation at the moment and she was sorta stalling at the moment for something to say, which almost scared her a bit.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex grinned and pushed the canoe into the water with a few good shoves. As it got far enough in, he hopped into the back and took a seat on the second bench, behind Phoenix. "Now, we paddle." he said, "You can lead, since you're in front, just try stuff with the paddles to see what it does, until you get used to it." he said, "We pretty much have all day, and cant get lost." he joked.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Phoenix grabbed the paddles and she looked at them for a bit, just in that instance alone she knew one of her had probably crafted the paddle, she could tell it was a nicely made one and not one of those cheap ones you'd pick up at a wal-mart or something. "Uh is there a certain way to hold this and or use it." She said fumbling with it a bit trying to get a grasp on it. She wasn't stupid, just she didn't want to do it wrong and she felt there was a certain way or trick to it."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Alexander Agius

Picking up his own paddle, Alex laughed. "Just hold it in the middle, nothing special." he told her, before using his paddle to make a few small strokes, just getting them out from shore a little more. The lake was empty this morning, leaving the entire water surface as theirs to roam. "Don't worry about the lean of the canoe, as long as you stick to the middle I can handle that and keep us right side up." he mentioned.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Once he explained it a bit more Phoenix grasped the idea a bit and she began to hold it the way he mentioned. Luckily this wasn't like trying to ride a pegasi, those were horrid to ride, and they always flew too high up and Phoenix was terrified of heights. Soon she began to play around with the paddle in the water a bit making a few strokes here and there, "So to really go forward we'd both have to paddle, correct?" She asked him thinking she figured out how the whole paddling situation worked.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex smiled, "I can move us slowly on my own, but yea, we'll only really get going if we're both paddling." he said. Setting his paddle across the sides of the canoe, he explained, "I'm letting you lead cause I can just mimic your actions so we're doing the same thing, and so if I need to correct something, I'm already in the back and have more leverage on our turns."

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Phoenix listened to what he had to say. "Alright," As the day continued with Phoenix leading the canoe a bit, and figuring things out a bit, already having Alex fix something once or twice, once they got to the middle of the lake she stopped to just look around at the area. "It's really nice out here, I mean you can see some of this from shore but it's nicer to see in a different view and angle."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex nodded at her, taking a few moments to admire the scenic views of the camp that you could see from the middle of the lake. Phoenix was still facing away from him on the canoe, so he leaned forwards and planted a quick kiss on her cheek from behind. "It's even better enjoying it with you." he said quickly.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Phoenix had been taking in the scenic view all around her that she didn't predict to be kissed on the cheek from behind, It gave her a small scare and her heart began to beat faster but nothing too bad. She began to blush a bit especially after he said what he said, and then she slowly turned in her seat to face him with a hint of pink still left on her cheek.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Alexander Agius

"So" Alex said, smiling as she turned around and he saw the blush on her cheeks. "Thoughts on canoeing, now that you've tried it?" he rested his arms over the paddle, leaving his hands slack while they were stopped here. It was somewhat surprising that no one had shown up yet. Alex didn't know whether it was a coincidence or if he should be checking around them for Aphrodite campers. They seemed to be baggage that came along any time you ever did anything romantic with someone, that cabin followed you like paparazzi.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Soon Alex began to ask on her thoughts about canoeing and she thought about them for awhile and then she answered. "It was a bit of a challenge to get what everything did at first but it's nice and calming when you just relax and go about it." Phoenix said as she looked over to him and soon the pink faded from her cheeks. She looked over to the shimmering water and she was tempted to get into it now, maybe she would, but she was debating on when at the moment.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex began rocking the boat gently when he noticed Phoenix looking at the water with an almost longing expression on her face. "Just realize, if you jump out of the boat, you'll probably flip it, and send me into the water." he grinned, "And that will mean war." Of course, his definition of war right now wasn't very intense, at least, not in the combative way.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:09 am

Phoenix could feel the boat starting to rock gently and then she looked over to Alex and gave him a fake evil glare and then laughed a bit. When he mentioned that if she jumped out of the boat he'd flip it and send him in as well and that then it will be war. She had an evil smirk. "Well who said I had to jump in?" She asked.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:15 am

Alexander Agius

Alex smirked right back, "Don't try and fool me, you were eyeing that water up and getting ready to go." He gripped the sides of the canoe lightly. "Besides, if you put me into the water in any way, I'll be coming after you." he chuckled a little before adding, "That's a promise." with a teasing smile.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:36 am

Phoenix laughed and she shook her head slightly. "Well at least you might get a little bit of a show before I jump in." She said winking at him playfully and she began to laugh a bit as she slipped her shorts off and then took her shirt off and tucking them under the bench then she got up and jumped off the boat and into the water.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next