Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRUIT is open

2 posters

Go down

FRUIT is open Empty FRUIT is open

Post by Lupperdoodle Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:00 am

FRUIT is open Tumblr_m39ithU7wv1qkuo1vo3_250

Why did this always happen wherever he went? Kade wrinkled his nose at the couple smashing their faces together no less than three feet away from him. Sure, it was fine when it was people he knew, but why did total strangers have to act like that in his presence? Maybe it wasn't even him this time? Nah. The boy skirted around the 'happy' couple and moved deeper into the marketplace. Thankfully, there was no more face-mushing, now that he was aware of it. Now, to the fruitstand. He wasn't actually interested in the fruit, but the guy that ran it was always nice, so he liked to support him. The place was crowded, so Kade couldn't tell who was going where. "Sorry, are you in the line?"
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Drachmas : 24137

Back to top Go down

FRUIT is open Empty Re: FRUIT is open

Post by Rainykinz Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:49 am

FRUIT is open Rosien10
FRUIT is open Tumblr_lh5n52tAU91qzgwino1_500

Rosie loved New Rome, but its clothes-shopping prospects were frightfully limited. I am so going to open a boutique here when I'm older, she decided, frowning at the poor surrounding people who seemingly lacked all fashion sense. It made her heart hurt. Rosie sighed and turned a corner, hoping to see someone a bit better dressed, and was pleasantly surprised when she saw a lovely couple instead. A smile spread across her face and she found herself in a much better mood. She got distracted by her own pleasant thoughts, wandered along, and the next time she looked up, Rosie was in line to buy fruit. She head a voice and turned around. "Hm? Sorry?" It took her a second to register what he's said. "Oh! Uh, I wasn't intending to be, but I guess I am, yeah," Rosie said with a laugh. "I'm Rosie, nice to meet you."

Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Drachmas : 18701

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 am

FRUIT is open Tumblr_m4r0p9S23s1rqmmm4o1_500

Kade half-way laughed at her response, then slipped in line behind her. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Kade." He responded with the normal response as the line moved forward a bit. "So, what leads someone to accidentally buy fruit?"

*sosorrythisissoshortjustehbarewithmeicanmakelongeronesiswear*
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 pm

FRUIT is open Rosien10
FRUIT is open Tumblr_mku7l8QBMh1s72913o1_500

Rosie shrugged at Kade's question. "I was just exploring, but I got turned around and ended up here." She waved her arm in a circle, gesturing to the line they were currently in. Rosie glanced behind her, noticed the line had moved up, and took a step forward before facing Kade again. "I mean, I'm a Cupid kid, not a- uh, is there a Roman god of directions? Knowing where you're going?" Rosie giggled. She took a moment to think and didn't come up with anything. "Hm, probably should've thought that out more, huh?"

Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupperdoodle Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:48 am

FRUIT is open Tumblr_m7tunvPhHG1rtl1sp

"Yeah, it's easy to get mixed up,"  Kade replied, glancing around a bit at the marketplace.  "Maybe Mercury?  Isn't he over travelers?"  It made sense; Kade'd never heard of direction gods, but travelers made sense.  "Wait, did you say Cupid?"  The boy's attention snapped back to the girl.  Well, maybe they could be related.  "Well, this's a bit odd, but uh, I guess we're long lost siblings.  Cupid's my father too,"
Lupperdoodle
Lupperdoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 am

FRUIT is open Rosien10
FRUIT is open DmeNj

Rosie's eyes widened. "You're a Cupid kid?" A bright smile broke across her face and she squealed. "Oh my gawd, I've always wanted a brother!" Rosie clapped her hands together. This day was turning out much better than she'd anticipated. She'd had a lot of attention growing up, and had sometimes wondered what it was like to have other siblings. There were a few at camp, but she hadn't really interacted with them that much. "Which cohort are you in? I swear Cupid must have a ton of babies - god of love and all that - but, like, we must just keep getting spread out. Or I'm just blind."

Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum