Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri] Empty Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:54 am

Alexander Agius

Why he was here, Alex could only blame his inability to say no to the Aphrodite girls. Of course, not because they were all insanely beautiful and could charmspeak. He had actually found out he was fairly immune to charmspeaking, and besides, he was usually so nice to them, that they didn't try it on Alex anyways. No, this was simply because of how nice he was, he couldn't stand to make anyone cry, and if there was one thing Aphrodite girls were good at, it was getting the answer they wanted. That, was how he ended up sitting in the back of the stands in the Amphitheater, waiting for his 'blind date' to show up, courtesy of what was probably becoming his least favourite Cabin at camp. While he waited, he rubbed his hands together nervously, hoping that whoever they were trying to set him up with was nice, at least.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19534

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri] Empty Re: Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 am

Phoenix had been laying on her bunk in her cabin for most the days, it was the only place Aphrodite girls didn't bother her. Most times otherwise they'd be running around and giggling beside her as they had so many plans. Phoenix was too friendly and frankly didn't want to piss off the Aphrodite girls so when they decided to set her up on a date, she didn't refuse. She tried to just have some peaceful time with herself a bit before she got up and left but the moment she tried to leave, the girls grabbed her. "You aren't going looking like that are you?" one said to her and then the other replied, "who wears jeans and a camp shirt to a first date?" Phoenix glared at them a little bit, "for your information this is the only camp shirt I have that doesn't have charring on it or grease marks, if he wants more than that, well too bad." She mumbled and crossed her arms a bit as they took her into their cabin. After a bit, she found herself in a nicer top that she just frowned at and a pair of shorts and they let her hair down this time. "Can I go now?" She asked hoping they wouldn't touch her face with make up, she hated it. "I'll end up being late."

With that she was let go of. Phoenix headed towards where she was supposed to meet this guy. She only got to know his name and that's all they'd tell her. Soon she found her way to the Amphitheater and she came up from the backside and she saw a guy sitting there. She was hoping it was Alex, the guy they told her that'd be there if it wasn't she was't going to come out of her cabin ever again. Phoenix finally made it there and she spoke, "Alex?" She asked.
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 22992
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri] Empty Re: Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:31 am

Alexander Agius

Alex's head shot up at the sound of his name, he immediately noticed a girl standing just a foot or two away and stood up to greet her, smiling a little awkwardly. "Uh, yea. You must be my um, blind date?" he asked, rubbing at his elbow. "Sorry, but they didn't actually tell me your name before they sent me here." he felt pretty stupid, not even getting the name of his date before he showed up. As he waited for her to introduce herself so that he wouldn't feel so awkward, he looked her over. She was a lot shorter than he was, like almost a foot shorter, probably. Didn't really bother Alex though, she was pretty. He was honestly more of a personality guy, time would tell what she was like, but Alex had a good feeling about it, despite the fact that she had just shown up.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:28 am

Phoenix watched as he had looked over at her and then he began to stand up and he began to mention that he was Alex. Well at least that was out of the way and she didn't have to worry about that too much as of the moment. She chuckled nervously when he mentioned the blind date part, "I'd assume so, but thankfully I'm not actually blind." She said trying to make a joke despite it being a horrible one at that. When he apologized for the girls not actually giving him her name she shrugged. "That's alright they probably thought that you'd think they were setting you up with a guy, because lets be honest Phoenix for a girl isn't that common, that's when you kinda go, 'thanks dad'" and then she began to try and shut herself up for the moment because she honestly didn't know why she was talking so much but she also did know why at the same time, she was slightly nervous and she was also just in general she was just friendly. "I'm sorry for talking so much."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:13 am

Alexander Agius

Alex smiled a little at the joke about her name. It wasn't really a good one, but the effort was appreciated. "It's fine, if you didn't talk this would be a lot weirder of a situation." he said, smiling a little more now. "Besides, Phoenix isn't really a name I've heard any guys named that either" he pointed out, "Just means it's unique" came out of his mouth after, and felt like maybe that was a little bit much. It was sort of true though, the name was pretty unique. He wasn't really sure that standing the entire time would go well, so Alex took a seat and gestured for Phoenix to do the same. If they were going to talk, they better be comfy while they do.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:37 am

Phoenix listened to Alex as he spoke and then finally he seemed to have mentioned that her name was just unique and she smiled a bit. She began to sit down after he took a seat and she looked about and then over to him, "So, uh, " she said pausing not actually sure what she was going to say for the time being and she just needed to think of something, it felt like time was going by so fast but it wasn't at the same time. Now she really hated the Aphrodite girls for forcing her to do this. "This may sound creepy but how old are you?" She asked him, he seemed to be around her age at the very least.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:45 am

Alexander Agius

Alex felt himself relax a little as she smiled and sat down beside him. He might've been annoyed with the idea of a blind date and all, but so far this wasn't turning out so badly. Phoenix asked about his age, and he laughed quietly, "Not creepy at all, it's sort of important to know how old someone you're talking to is." he asserted, lips tugging upwards a little. "I'm seventeen though, you?" She did look like she'd be his age, but with her height, you could never really be sure.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:50 am

Phoenix sat there and she finally had no more tension and nerves built up as bad, she was still a bit uneven for a bit as she wasn't sure what was too much and what wasn't. It was fair to say she hardly interacted outside of her cabin unless people came to her, but she wasn't anti-social she just liked her alone time once in awhile. He mentioned that he was seventeen and she lit up a bit and smiled. He was the same age as her. "I'm seventeen as well." she said chuckling and then wondered who was older and she grinned a bit, "What day were you born?" She asked.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:55 am

Alexander Agius

Alex grinned, they were the same age. He wasn't entirely sure why he was so surprised about that. It had been the Aphrodite Cabin that set them up to this, after all, they wouldn't have sent two mismatched people. If you wanted to put their work down to a science it was almost impossible for this date to go wrong. Realistically though, there was always the human factor of unpredictability to contend with. Even perfect matches could mess themselves up. "Christmas Morning." he said, smiling proudly, "I was a bit of a Christmas present to my mom. She wasn't able to have children, but I just happened anyways thanks to my godly parent." he told Phoenix, his smile holding as he thought of the times when his mom would talk about the day he was born, and how happy she had been.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:00 am

Phoenix listened to the story that he had told about the day he was born, it did actually sound like such a happy moment and then that was when she thought about it for a moment. Thanks to a godly parent? There wasn't much male gods she couldn't see but did it have to be a male god? that was the thing. She tilted her head a bit thinking about it. "That sounds really sweet actually, godly parent a female or male?" She asked him curious to know his godly parent now. "Oh yea, I was born Christmas morning as well." She said laughing a bit as they seemed to have thee same birthday.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:09 am

Alexander Agius

Alex's eyes widened a little in surprise. Same age and birthday? There had to be some long odds on this meeting. He chuckled a little though, as she asked about his godly parent. Something everyone always asked him eventually. "Yea, Goddess of Hope... I have two moms. Aphrodite cabin says its why I'm so sweet. Ares cabin says its why I have no backbone." he joked, cheeks a little red. "Lets just say my mom always wanted a kid but couldn't have one. Elpis... my other mom, decided to use some godly magic to grant a gift, and made her pregnant with me." he sighed, "It's complicated."

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:13 am

Phoenix began to laugh at his small joke about the Ares and Aphrodite cabins and she shook her head. "I believe everyone can always have a good balance and it's not bad to be either or." She commented on seriously and then heard his explanation on his parent situation and she smiled about it, it was a rather touching story. "That's a good example of how gods can be selfless sometimes. Pretty cool godly parent though, you're even more rare to come across than a big three kid." She said shrugging her shoulders a bit.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 am

Alexander Agius

Alex shrugged, smiling a little. "More rare, but definitely not more powerful. Besides, it can be sort of awkward when your parents have never actually met one another in person. Elpis is in a box, after all. She doesn't really go around the mortal world." He was always proud of his godly parent and his story, but it did leave some wanting. Other demigods would probably never meet their godly parent, but there was still a chance. For Alex, he knew that ironically, there was no hope of him ever meeting his godly parent. He never complained though, he had his other mom, and she would always be enough. "What about you?" he asked, getting back on track from his little story time, "Who's your godly parent?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:24 am

She listened to him about his godly parent and how his parents never met and she knew that meant he'd never meet her either and she felt a little sympathy for him, that had to be rather upsetting, but maybe he could meet her, possibly through his dreams but she didn't feel like mentioning that at the moment because it wasn't really something you talked about not when you were supposed to be on a date with someone. He asked about her godly parent and she chuckled, "Well, it's not as great as that story really, but my dad is Hephaestus, and yea he was the one who named me, he knew my mom wanted him there so he was there the day I was born and well he named me. He was also the one who pointed me towards camp, so without him I wouldn't have ended up here, I'd still be in Greece." She said and then sighed softly knowing that was a probably a bit much.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:28 am

Alexander Agius

Alex grinned a little, intrigued, "Greece huh? Does that make you special or something, like, you were born in the place where all of this originated." he had gestured abstractly with his arms at the the term 'all of this'. "But really, it isn't about having a great story. We're all half gods, I think that in itself is enough." he teased. Phoenix seemed a little apprehensive about her story, so he tried to lighten things up, and change the subject. "So I'd imagine you spend a lot of time in the forges? Hephaestus kid and all?" he queried, trying to get a sense of how she spent her time at camp.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:34 am

Phoenix listened to him speak about Greece and she thought about it for a moment. "Yea I suppose, I mean I can say I'm fully Greek though and not just half Greek." She said and she listened to him tease a bit and she smirked. That was when he was moving on from the subject which she was glad about she didn't want to go deeper into her past, not upon first meeting him, even though he seemed trustworthy she was still skeptical. "Yea I do here and there, I like to tinker around with things and I usually due to my fire abilities I help some kids out here and there, with odd little jobs. I help stat camp fires. Oddly enough though I do like to swim a bit so you can sometimes find me there too. Where do you spend a lot of time?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:39 am

Alexander Agius

Alex was surprised to hear that she had some amount of fire powers, because that was supposed to be pretty rare. He didn't voice this surprise though, just letting her go on. "Well I spend an unhealthy amount of time with the Hermes cabin." he joked, "They know how to keep things light and entertaining, as long as you keep checking your pockets, its a fun group of people to be around." he said, thinking back on memories of his past years of camp. "Other than that, I like visiting the infirmary to practice first aid and medicine stuff. I just like the idea of helping people more than hurting them. I guess." Alex tried to think of other places he'd be, but couldn't really pinpoint any standouts, "Other than that, just tend to be where my friends are."

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:46 am

She soon listened to the places that she'd find him and she began to think about them for a bit and she couldn't say she was usually around them that much. It'd make sense why she hadn't really met him until now. She wondered why Aphrodite children liked to set people up, they might as well go work for eharmony or something of the sorts. "Always better to help people than to hurt them but the Ares cabin would surely disagree with us." She said laughing a bit and then she looked over at him, she noticed this time that he had green eyes, and they were easy to look at. "So, when did you show up at camp, like what age?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:53 am

Alexander Agius

Laughing, Alex nodded his head, knowing that the Ares campers would probably hurt them for even suggesting the idea. Not that it mattered, the Ares cabin's opinions were really high on his priorities list. He caught Phoenix staring at him, and his cheeks tinted a little bit pink, but he said nothing and let her ask her question. "Oh, that's easy, I was thirteen." he said, chuckling lightly, "I remember that day pretty well, they made me join the Capture the Flag game in the evening, since I showed up on a Friday. Some girl showed up and fainted during the game, and turned out to be another new camper." he grinned, recalling how he'd asked if that was a normal occurrence during the game.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:57 am

Phoenix listened to him mention his first day at camp and how he remembered it and she broke out into some small laughter as he mentioned it. She shook her head a bit and grinned. 'You want to know something interesting? That girl who showed up in the middle of the game, that was me, I had just found the camp my dad directed me to go find and told me all about, I had been walking through the forest and sometimes running for days, and I was starving basically. Surprised I was still standing at the point that I showed up there." she said smiling, finding it funny they were born the same year and apparently showed up at camp on the same day.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex let out a few louder laughs. "So wait, we're born on the same day, in the same year, and showed up at camp on the same day?" he ran a hand through his hair absentmindedly as they talked, grinning. "I don't know whether to be impressed or creeped out by the Aphrodite cabin setting us up with all these similarities." he said, mostly in jest. "So," he wondered aloud, "What should we do now?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Phoenix sat there and heard him laugh which was a bit contagious and it made her laugh more about the situation. He mentioned they were born the same day and year and showed up at camp the same day. "Well they are Aphrodite kids, if anyone is to make up a match it'd be them." Then she heard his next question and she thought for a minute. "We could play twenty questions unless you wanna do something else other than that, I don't mind."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex leaned back a little in his seat now at her idea. It certainly sounded like something people would do on a date. He didn't really have much experience with it, but generally asking questions about each other was a good plan, right? "Yea, sure" he concluded, scratching his jaw, "Uhh, I can start... what is," he paused for a moment, "Your favourite colour?" It wasn't really a big question, but every good thing had small beginnings, so the saying went.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Phoenix noticed her leaned back a bit hearing her idea. She listened to him agree to the idea, thankful for that because if she had to come up with another one she wasn't sure she'd be able to. She didn't know what people did or dates, hell she was even under experience for friends sometimes too, it was a miracle she had two of them she made. Soon she looked over when he asked her favourite colour. She smiled at the question and replied with, "Green, favourite food?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex kept his hands put flat against each other in front of him as they talked. He grinned slightly before answering her question, "Gotta go with Bacon and Eggs for breakfast." he announced, a little loudly for dramatic effect. There was just no substitute for a B and E breakfast. "Hmmm. Favourite type of music?" It went a little off the norm, but Demigods still had some solid musical taste, despite not being able to have iPods or MP3s.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum