Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 am

Alexander Agius

Alex laughed a little, their hands swinging between them from the movement. "Let them watch, who cares?" he said, bumping shoulders lightly with her. If the Aphrodite cabin wanted to stalk them, that was their problem. Alex was going to make the most of every opportunity he had in life, and as far as he was concerned, tonight was an opportunity to find something more than just a friend. He wasn't about to screw that up. Being a demigod made him very superstitious about things happening for a reason.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19534

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:58 am

Phoenix smiled, "No some people just get all bothered by it, so I just thought I'd warn you in case it mattered, but it doesn't seem to, so that's a good thing, but we could totally mess with them a bit." She said grinning at him as she had an idea flicker into her mind for a few moments, "I'd almost pay money to see their reaction to it." She said to him as she lightly bumped his shoulder back, or well his arm, it was a bit difficult considering he was a bit taller than her, but she didn't mind too much.
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 22992
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 am

Alexander Agius

Alex laughed, trying to decipher what Phoenix meant. "Are we talking like, make it look horrible kind of messing with them, or..." he thought for a bit, "Maybe the way better than expected kind of messing with them?" Honestly, either one would be pretty funny to try. He didn't regret coming on this blind date, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a laugh at the expense of the Aphrodite Cabin. It was all in good fun, after all.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:22 am

She smiled as they were getting closer to the cabins and she looked over at him, "More so, better than expected I suppose, I was thinking you could come inside for awhile and make them assume we're doing something we aren't and just hear them react or something, I think the males will fist pump you later or something though." She said chuckling a bit.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:31 am

Alexander Agius

When they reached the door of the Hephaestus Cabin, Alex grinned wildly at the suggestion. "I'd imagine they'll throw themselves a party." he joked, stopping and turning to face Phoenix. "If we're gonna do this though, gotta make it convincing" he murmured, before steeling some nerves and closing in, kissing her while wrapping an arm around her waist. He didn't really have any experience with this, but he just let his instincts take over, slowly backing her up to the door of the cabin as they made out, in plain view of the Aphrodite Cabin. He pulled away momentarily, breathing out "Can I come in, then?" and smiling.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:41 am

When he joked about the party she laughed a bit and that was when he stopped and turned to face her telling her it had to be convincing she was about to ask him exactly how they were going to do that, but soon he closed in the space between them and felt his lips press against hers once again as she felt his arms wrap around her. She had next to no experience with any of it so she had no idea what to do besides follow his lead until he pulled away asking to come in. She smirked opening the door to the cabin and tugging him inside.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum