Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Phoenix brought her legs up and she hugged them to her chest and rested her head on her knees as he began to announce bacon and eggs for breakfast was his favourite and she smiled, "Not for supper?" She asked teasing him a bit and the heard him ask about her favourite type of music. "I don't really stick to a specific type or genre really, I'd have to say I mostly listen to anything that has acoustic in it though, I like the sound of it. Most played song on your MP3 player or iPod?"
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 23002
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dates can Never Really be Blind[Sorri]

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex nodded, smiling a little at her indecisiveness. Her question tugged right at his last thoughts though, and he shrugged. "Never had an iPod or anything. If I had to pick a favourite song though, probably Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons." he said, "Just like how it sounds, nice and optimistic, keeps you going." he explained, before thinking up a new question, "Funniest camp memory?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19544

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:13 pm

When he mentioned he never had an ipod or anything she knew it was fairly understandable, most campers didn't have one in camp or didn't have one before camp. He answered which his favourite song though and she smiled. "Imagine dragons is a fairly good band too." She commented and then she heard the next question and sighed, "Well that's a really difficult question, but uh I remember one time we were playing capture the flag, I had the flag and I was kinda shooting my mouth off, but then I pretty much ran into a tree, it's not that funny but I haven't had that many funny moments, more just just embarrassing ones." She said and then she was thinking about a question to ask, "What are some of your hobbies?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex nodded in agreement, he pretty much loved all of the songs Imagine Dragons made. When she told her little story he started to laugh, smiling involuntarily. "I guess your bark was worse than your bite?" he joked, once he'd managed to reign in his laughs. "Well I like canoeing, for some reason. Just find it calming and fun." he said, "Other than that I guess I like reading, when the dyslexia isn't acting up too much, and just hanging out with people, really." he didn't really do too much on his own, now that Alex thought about it, he was more a people person. "Favourite place at Camp?" he asked, wondering if it would be the forges or if he'd get a surprise.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:46 pm

She laughed as he began to joke about her memory from camp about hitting the tree. "Yea I suppose that's what that could be, I'm fairly harmless though, unless I create fire but you know." She said trailing off a bit and listened to what his hobbies were. "I've never been on the canoe before actually, but I read all the time." She said smiling a bit as they shared that much in common, and that was when he asked about her favourite place at camp. "That'd have to be the beach actually, I liked to go there to think and just have some piece and quiet. "What was the last book you read?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex grinned over her canoe comment, "I'll have to take you canoeing sometime, I guess." he replied lightly. When she said about the beach, he couldn't help but agree, it was always a serene place in the camp, where you could always find somewhere to relax. "Well, I just finished the Game of Thrones books." he told her, "Well, the ones that are out, at least. Took me so long though, those books are huge, played hell with my eyes trying to read so much with such small font." he shook his head, closing his eyes for a moment. "Are you a summer camper or year rounder?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:56 pm

When he mentioned he'd take her sometime she smiled, "That'd be fun." She replied and then that was when he mentioned the game of throne books ad she laughed a bit and nodded, "Yea they are quite big but they're worth it I'd imagine." She said and once hearing his next question about how often she was here she replied, "Year rounder, I have no way of actually getting home now, my family probably thinks I'm dead by this point after they couldn't find me or whatever five years ago." She said shrugging. "Besides camp is a lot more fun and you get more freedom here. Night or day?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Alexander Agius

Deciding not to push on the 'probably think Im dead' part, Alex smiled thinking of camp when she mentioned it. Making a faint noise of agreement. "Definitely night" he said, gesturing up at the darkening sky above them, filled with stars. "It's always nicer at night. You can enjoy the quiet atmosphere with the cool air instead of the brightness and noise and heat of the day." Alex kept his head up, looking at the constellations. "Favourite type of workout or exercise?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:07 pm

When Alex brought up the night factor she smiled and she looked up at the sky that was starting to fill with stars, it was the one nice thing about not being in the city, you got to see everything in the night sky. "My favourite type of exercise would have to be swimming, it's probably somewhat ironic since I have fire capabilities but you know you can't help what you like, have you ever met a half sibling of yours? or are you just that rare?" She asked him.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex laughed a little at the irony, but he figured it wasn't too weird, the reverse would be a Poseidon kid enjoying Campfires or something, which was totally normal. He frowned slightly at her next question, "I'm pretty sure I'm one of a kind, in that way." he said, before smiling just a tad to lighten the mood, "Mom doesn't really get out much." He decided to take a little chance with his next question, nothing major, but not really a get to know you question. "Thoughts on the blind date so far?" he asked, looking over at Phoenix.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Phoenix listened to him as he mentioned he was likely one of a kind, in a way she could see where that could be rather sad not having a half sibling but it'd also be rather neat, you didn't get to have that happen a lot and he was even less common than a big three kid. That was when he asked about the thoughts on the blind date so far and she smiled, "Well, glad it's not so much blindness anymore, get to actually see you now, and I think it's going good but if it's already going in a bad direction, just let me know, I wont be offended or anything." She said and then sighed taking a breath in before she asked, "what's your favourite colour?" Bringing up the question he asked her awhile ago.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex smiled widely, "Not to worry, I think it's going pretty great" he told her, full of honestly. It was definitely not going in a bad direction, Phoenix was fun to talk to, he found. It was likely something he'd want to continue doing past tonight. She then asked about his favourite colour, shooing him out of his thoughts, "I'd have to go with dark blue, sort of like the colour the sky turns at night before it gets to black." He then decided to go back to his earlier comment, "So, want to take that canoeing trip tomorrow?" he grinned.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 pm

When he mentioned that he thought it was going pretty great she lit up a bit, glad she wasn't making the whole thing a huge disaster. She had been wondering for a couple days now what it'd be like to agree to a blind date that the girls, Brianna and Lucia had kept trying to put her on, at least she was glad it wasn't a joke to them and they gave her someone she could actually talk to. She knew they'd try and talk to her eventually about how this whole thing went down. When he mentioned dark blue was his favourite she rather liked his reasoning for it, not a whole lot of people have a very good reasoning for such things like their favourite colour. That was when he asked about the canoeing trip and she looked over at him, "Yea sure, that sounds like fun, but I apologize if I accidentally tip the boat over or something, what time tomorrow?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:32 am

Alexander Agius

Alex shrugged, still smiling a tiny big, "Doesn't matter, whatever time is good for you." he informed her, "I really don't have anything going on most days. You'll be saving me from sitting around doing nothing." Trailing off, Alex went back to their game, working up another question to ask. "Favourite book?" he went with, remembering Phoenix mentioned liking reading like him.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:40 am

When he mentioned that any time worked for him she thought about one for a few moments. and then decided on a time. "Eleven in the morning sound good/" She asked him hoping it was an okay time, but he might be one of those people that sleep in forever. That was when he asked what her favourite book was and she thought for a moment, "So many options, but I'd have to say the hobbit. Do you have a favourite constellation and if so which one is it?"
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:46 am

Alexander Agius

Alex nodded thoughtfully, the Hobbit was definitely a classic, though the movies were definitely more his speed, with the ADHD. It was sort of unavoidable. She asked his favourite constellation, and he sighed, still in thought. "I'd have to say the Huntress. It would have been different before, but knowing the real story and how recent and real it makes it feel... it makes you think a lot more than other constellations do, for demigods at least." he said. Alex realized he was sort of running out of questions, but the date was going great. It was probably one of the most enjoyable nights he'd spent at camp in recent memory. It felt a little rushed, and maybe dumb, but he went a little risky with his next question. "What would you do if I kissed you right now?" he'd leaned in a little closer to her face when he asked, unintentionally.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:11 am

She listened to him explain about his favourite constellation and she thought about what he was saying a bit as she looked up at the sky looking for all the different ones. It was a nice calming night and once in awhile a small breeze would come by, it was probably worse outside of the Amphitheater. Phoenix couldn't remember when she enjoyed someone's company as much as she did tonight, it had been awhile, but Alex was easier to talk to than most. She looked over at him as he asked his next question a little surprised by it but she didn't let that show, she blushed a little bit as he asked it. "I'd probably kiss you back." She said softly and her cheeks grew even more pink at the thought of it, and she didn't even think about another question, she was too focused on his question, and noticed he leaned a bit closer but she didn't mind.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:21 am

Alexander Agius

Alex watched as Phoenix's cheeks turned pink, but as soon as she answered, he leaned in the rest of the way, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. He pulled back for a moment to give her a last chance to back out, but when there was no such occurrence, he leaned in again and went for a longer kiss, not doing anything crazy, but just a soft kiss that was probably leaving his cheeks as pink as hers. When Alex finally backed up some, he kept close enough to her for their noses to brush against each other. "Have any more questions?" he whispered, smiling timidly.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:27 am

Soon enough Phoenix felt his lips press against hers quickly and she wasn't going to lie it was one of the only few times she had been kissed, she wasn't really an Aphrodite kid and she was horrible with anything to do with dating. This date didn't seem bad though, soon he went in for a longer kiss and she pressed back against his before they both pulled back a little bit. She giggled softly as their noses brushed against each other. "Hmm, do you wanna go for a walk along the beach or just stay here?" She asked him it was completely up to him, either one was fine with her.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:32 am

Alexander Agius

Alex grinned, "A walk on the beach? Don't tell me you're into cliches." he joked, but stood up slowly anyways, taking the beach option. It was getting late, but they could take a quick walk and then go to their cabins before curfew hit. It'd be a nice way to end the night. He offered Phoenix his hand, giving a small, admittedly nervous smile as he did so. "Let's go."

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:45 am

Phoenix laughed as he joked about the cliches but then saw him slowly stand up anyways and she smiled. "Actually not a huge fan but I figured since the beach is always such a nice calming place it'd be nice, besides I prefer action compared to cliches, but not all cliches are horrible." She said smiling and then she stood up and took his hand getting a soft but firm grasp on it, and then she began to walk with him.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:59 am

Alexander Agius

Grinning from ear to ear, Alex walked with her to the beach. He periodically brushed his thumb along the side of her hand, taking it in. He always had plenty of friends around him, but never anything more. Where the courage to kiss her had come from was beyond him, but he could at least lay some suspicion on his mother. She may not be able to visit him, but he knew she watched over him when she could. Maybe tonight was one of those nights. Alex didn't say anything for the moment, as they got to the beach. He was just enjoying the moment, and didn't really have anything more to say.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 am

Feeling Alex's thumb brush across her hand a bit made her feel relaxed, and she was happy she had agreed to going on the blind date with Alex in the first place but she wasn't going to let Brianna and Lucia know that there was no way that was happening, they lived in the cabin next to her she'd never hear the end of it. As they found their way to the beach she could see the water and the moon's light being reflected it was nice out. "If this was a horror movie this is when we'd be killed." She said laughing a bit as she looked over at him.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:14 am

Alexander Agius

Alex chuckled a little, "We're trained in combat every day, it better be a damned good killer if he's going to try and kill either of us." he joked, winking at Phoenix as if to say that they had nothing to worry about. "Besides," he continued, "It just so happens that this isn't a horror movie, so I think instead we can just enjoy it, huh?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 am

Phoenix laughed a bit and she rolled her eyes, "I was just joking you know, I could probably torch the guy anyways, so he'd have to be like some hybrid cyclops man thing." She said and after that they continued to walk on the beach for awhile, but as curfew seemed to be getting closer and closer. Eventually they started to make it back towards the cabins, and she still kept a hold on his hand as they walked, "So warning now, they're likely waiting outside of their cabin which is beside mine." she said with a bit of a giggle.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum