Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Somewhere over the Rainbow~ (Kitzi's Characters)

Go down

~Somewhere over the Rainbow~ (Kitzi's Characters) Empty ~Somewhere over the Rainbow~ (Kitzi's Characters)

Post by Kitzi Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 am

Hallo there, dear hooman. c:

I am a hooman being known as "Kitzi." Here, you can find all the characters that I've made. Warning: I'm not the best writer, and my personalities could use a little work. If you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to pm me because I'm to awkward to ask others myself. Now proceed to judge my characters.

~Somewhere over the Rainbow~ (Kitzi's Characters) 76e4e17db9c4804ced712008e29b2b2e
That is a cat rainbow. I put it here because cat rainbows are better than regular rainbows. Judge me.

A double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere.
-Lux, League of Legends
Kitzi
Kitzi

Drachmas : 17763

Back to top Go down

~Somewhere over the Rainbow~ (Kitzi's Characters) Empty Re: ~Somewhere over the Rainbow~ (Kitzi's Characters)

Post by Kitzi Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Name: Sybil Lux
Age/birthday: 15, October 31
Godly Parent:Iris
Chosen Perk: Heal
Sexual orientation:Heterosexual
Weapon: Twin Swords (Who doesn't like having a weapon in each hand? c:)
Mortal Parent:  Gerald Lux
Talents: She has a knack for music. Sybil likes to sing and enjoys playing piano and guitar, and would love to learn how to play the harp.
Flaws: She is pretty sensitive. It’s easy to make her upset.
Fears: Needles, spiders (Athena's kids aren't alone!), heights
Powers: ability to form small rainbows for a limited time (Is that allowed? It could be pretty overpowered because of Iris messages…).
Biography: Sybil’s  relationship with her father isn’t that good. After her mother left, Gerald Lux was devastated. He ignored his daughter, claiming she sounded too much like her mother. This hurt Sybil’s feelings. What kind of father didn’t want to be around his own child? However, the absence of an active parent for the over half her life didn’t affect her. It wasn’t hard to learn how to cook simple things like Instant Ramen (whew) and fried egg, and she managed to pick up playing piano as a hobby. Of course, being the sensitive person that she is, she often cried in her room because she wanted to know what it was like to actually have a father.
Then sixth grade came along. Sybil had been stumbling through her second month of middle school. She was texting a friend on her phone when a hellhound attacked. Who knew what the mortals saw, but they all fleed in terror. A satyr grabbed her wrist and dragged the startled girl to Camp Half-blood, giving the girl a lecture about using phones. Instead of being shaken, Sybil was confused. Why did he have goat legs? This led the satyr to face palm himself and show her to Chiron.
Appearance: Sybil has wavy black hair and bangs. Her height is slightly shorter than average, and she is of average weight. Her dark eyes appear to droop at the ends, making her seem a little like a lost puppy because her personality also resembles one. She has fair and clear skin.
Personality: Sybil tends to be on the more emotional side. She's rather tearful, but can just as easily turn into a bunch of anger-in-a-bottle. This can cause her to be a bit... dramatic, for lack of a better word. When she isn't caught of up in her feelings, Sybil is an awkward turtle. She feels uncomfortable around large groups of people, but won't mind it as long as she has someone she knows with her. She may ask the wrong question at the wrong time, and will be a little clingy (you should've seen her stalk follow the satyr that brought her to camp...). Sybil loves hugs. She also has an unusual habit of patting people with "fluffy heads," just like me.
Other: Wrote half of this at 3 am. Fuuuun.  And where's the UniSor? ;-;
Password: Piper McLean/ppermcean (Might’ve not gotten all the characters…)
Face Claim: Minah Bang/Bang, Minah/ Whatever you're used to.

***WIP***
Kitzi
Kitzi

Drachmas : 17763

Back to top Go down