Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

Post by Gazimu Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:52 am

Alexander Agius

Alex managed to keep the boat from flipping over, mostly because Phoenix really didn't have a lot of weight to throw it off with. He sighed, standing up and balancing himself carefully. "Well now you just abandoned me." he said, raising his arms in mock disappointment. Alex then pulled off his shirt and shorts, diving into the water and being careful to leave the canoe upright, since their clothes were in it. He remained underwater for the moment, slowly opening his eyes.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Drachmas : 19564

https://childrenofolympusrp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D]

Post by Sorella Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 am

Phoenix finally resurfaced and noticed Alex in the water and she smirked. She knew she didn't knock him in but he was still in the water regardless. She noticed he was underwater slowly opening his eyes. She kept herself afloat mean while looking up at the sky looking at the clouds. Eventually he'd have to come out of the water unless he lied about who his god parent was but she was sure that wasn't the case.
Sorella
Sorella

Drachmas : 23022
Location : Under your bed making all your worst nightmares come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex slowly propelled himself to the surface just in front of Phoenix. He broke from the top of the water just a few inches from her, face to face and grinning wildly. He kept himself afloat with his feet, letting them occasionally brush against Phoenix's as repayment for her footsie games on the docks. "So now that we're in the water, what's your plan?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Phoenix watched as he came to the surface in front of her and he was only a few inches from her. She soon felt his feet brush against hers and she smiled a bit. "hmm, I didn't really jump in with a plan in mind. You got anything in mind?" She asked and winked at him playfully.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex shrugged, his arms outstretched in the water, slowly swirling to help keep himself afloat. "Not really, I think I ran out of ideas after getting to the Canoe." he joked, "My idea pool was dried up from that. I'll be honest." He kept up the game of underwater footsie expertly, making sure they could both use their feet to stay on the surface at the same time.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Phoenix could still fee him playing footsie with her and she didn't mind it for the most part. She listened as he didn't have much left in his pool of ideas for them to do and she started to think for a bit. "Damn I was really hoping you'd have something." She said putting emphasis on the word 'hoping' as a small joke and she giggled about it for a bit.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex mock glared at Phoenix's play on words, "Yes yes, very funny, make fun of the hope kid." he deadpanned, backing away slightly. There wasn't really much to do in the water, tag was way too much effort and a bit childish. He couldn't really think of too much else. "So, manage to avoid the Aphrodite Cabin this morning?" he asked instead of proposing something, grinning.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:15 am

Phoenix giggled a bit as he reacted to her little pun she made on him being a hope kid. "It's alright, I only do it out of fun and don't mean to harm." She said with a smile and shortly she heard him mention the Aphrodite cabin and she started to smirk a bit, "They were too busy putting their faces on in the morning and I managed to sneak out here before they could spot me."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 am

Alexander Agius

Alex grinned, "I basically walked the camp borders around the Aphrodite Cabin to make sure I had no run ins with them whatsoever." he laughed a little, "I think eventually we'll have to bribe people to distract them, if they decide to stay interested with the two of us hanging out." Alex remained in the spot in the water he was, passively churning his arms.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:57 am

Suddenly, bubbles start to rise to the surface. The water trembles and currents push them to the center of the lake. A spiky, serpentine tail sticks up from the water, and then a cetus sea monster rises through the waves it's making. The cetus lunges at Phoenix.
Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Drachmas : 18626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Phoenix had been calmly just keeping herself afloat there listening to Alex speak and then eventually she could hear light bubble sounds and she was confused for a moment and then noticed they were being shifted with the currents. This wasn't good. The stupid thing then began to lunge at Phoenix and she dived out of the way for the time being but she was very close to getting damaged. "Boat?!" She called out to Alex trying to push the fear down as far as possible but it was almost no use.
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex's eyes widened as the monster lunged at Phoenix, he quickly headed off for the boat, shouting back a "yup!" when Phoenix mentioned it. He reached the canoe and pulled himself in, grabbing his sword from the bottom of it quickly and facing the monster. "How did this thing get inside the borders?" he wondered, watching it intently.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 pm

I'm so good at this, forgetting dice and stuff. Oh well. The monster dips back under the water and resurfaces under Phoenix, bumping her with the spikes on its head.
Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 pm

The member 'Rainykinz' has done the following action : Action

'Monsters' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 NmXj98f
The Fates
The Fates

Drachmas : 17502525

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:54 am

Phoenix was too scared to scream out of terror and she heard a yeup from Alex and suddenly she saw him in the boat and at first she figured he was so kind leaving her to die but then saw he had a sword. Good thinking on that one. Phoenix then dived out of the way again and closer to the boat, and she hefted herself up and into the boat. "Fuck do I know, either way we need to kill it."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:54 am

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : Action

'Basic Evade' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 Ml5aGM2
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:26 am

Alexander Agius
Alex groaned, watching the monster get a glancing blow on Phoenix. She didn't seem to have been hurt by it, at least. "You wouldn't happen to have brought a weapon?" he asked hopefully, taking a wild swing to try and reach the monster without tipping the canoe. "If not, I can try and distract it and you can try to paddle us to shore. I don't imagine it'll be as dangerous there." he noted, still trying to figure out how this thing ended up in the lake of camp. It wasn't a tiny monster at all, either.

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:26 am

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : Action

'Basic Attack' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 Arrow-10
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:01 pm

The monster, now with 75 HP, surfaced under the boat where Phoenix was getting on, making her hit her head on the side or something.
Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:01 pm

The member 'Rainykinz' has done the following action : Action

'Monsters' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 EXzSd3l
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorella Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Soon Phoenix could feel the stupid thing start to bump the boat and she tried to steady herself before she bumped her head or anything. After it seemed to pass she sighed, "No I didn't bring a weapon with me, bringing two swords was a pain in the ass, uh don't these canoes have like spears or something? if it doesn't I could try and make it a damn cooked fish or something."
Sorella
Sorella

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:36 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : Action

'Basic Evade' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 NXUNFiu
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazimu Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Alexander Agius

Alex frowned, not really sure, "I don't know, check for some, but I've never really looked." he said, before taking another stab at the sea monster. He hadn't envisioned the day going this way. Basically their second date and he takes her into a sea monster infested lake. Real smooth. "So, definitely not a great introduction to Canoeing anymore, is it?"

Gazimu
Gazimu
Lord of the Bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fates Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : Action

'Basic Attack' :
First Time For Everything -- [Gazzi <3 ;D] - Page 2 Arrow-17
The Fates
The Fates

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainykinz Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Rawr cetus eats you with teeths and has 40hp
Rainykinz
Rainykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next